Offre d’emploi: HR Business Partner BAM Galère & BAM Lux
‘Creating sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives’
We are looking for a HR Business Partner based in Chaudfonatine (Liège) to work closely with its senior management team on strategic challenges and support in the One BAM transition which means we will benefit further from continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and common solutions. HR will be equipped to deliver more value to the business while remaining control of its costs.
The One BAM transition means that harmonised and modern ways of working and standardised and automated processes will be the norm across all Operating Companies, leveraging employee and manager self-service and a platform that provides (predictive) people analytics and reporting. With this approach combined with a strong HR Business Partner function, HR will support the business to attract the best people in the market, ensuring a competent and engaged work force that will be ‘Creating sustainable environments that enhance people’s lives’.
How do we expect you to contribute to this and make an impact and shae a high quality HR function?
Ownership of people strategy in the business
- Translating the One BAM people strategy into a compelling Operating Company HR strategy, liasing with HR shared services and defining plans required to support business growth / performance, employee engagement, and developing the One BAM culture.
- Driving the people agenda by building critical people capability, developing leaders, building a diverse workforce and enabling the One BAM transformation.
Trusted advisor to the leadership team
- Being a catalyst for change and use the art of questioning to provoke thought and be a creative and constructive strategic business partner able to challenge the status quo.
- Providing expert business facing consultation using organisational and external intelligence and data to provide valuable insights and coaching for both Belgium and Luxemburg.
- Act as sparring partner with the managing director, and support him in the relationship with unions, external partners, auditors, legal authorities.
Strategic talent management and development
- Working in partnership with our center of expertise to find, develop and retain world-class talent within BAM, enabling and supporting inter-operating-company employee mobility to fulfil strategic resource plans.
- Leading strategic talent management activity for the business and ensure talent reviews and decision making is occuring as a regular part of the business calendar.
- Driving organisation design and development to create and sustain an effective organisation in support of business strategy. Manage large scale, complex change programs to ensure successful implementation of business strategy.
- Implementing the new operating model, liaising with HR shared services and, in collaboration with the center of expertise define plans required to add value to the business.
We’re looking for someone who’s an effective influencer, (becomes) knowledgeable about our business and has:
- French native-level speaker.
- Business fluency in English is essential (written and verbal), Dutch is an asset.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources Management or related subjects or equivalent by experience.
- Additional education in e.g. Change Management, Consulting or Coaching skills would be preferable.
- Demonstrable successful experience in a dynamic environment, part of an international matrix organisation, preferably in an engineering and/or technical environment.
- Proven ability to act on tactical and strategic level, experienced in stakeholder management.
- Culturally sensitive, with demonstrable insights into effective inclusion strategies.
- Project management experience, demonstrating the ability to lead and manage projects.
- Used to work with HRIS tools.
- Knowledge of BE social laws is required, LU social laws is an asset.
- Experience in working with unions is an asset.
In this role, you will report to the Global HR Director Business Partnering Construction and Property, based in Bunnik (Netherlands) with a dotted line to the Managing Director of BAM Galère.
This role is based in Chaudfontaine and partly in Luxemburg.
For more information about this position, please contact Maaike Schröder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We would like to receive your application before 10 August 2020.
If you are interested please apply via our website www.bamcareers.com . Do note that an assessment will be part of the process and the interviews will take place in English.
Contract with undetermined duration.
Competitive package including company car.
BAM Group is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; fair opportunities.
Royal BAM Group nv is a construction company with ten operating companies (OpCo), active in Construction and Property, Civil Engineering, as well as in Public Private Partnerships (PPP).
BAM has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg, France and Switzerland.
Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of BAM’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group is the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality. BAM has annual revenues of more than €7 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam.
BAM Galère, part of the Royal BAM Group since 2002, is our general construction company in Belgium and Luxemburg and is an essential reference for all types of civil engineering and building projects, both in the public and private sector. BAM Galère (and its subsidiary BAM Lux) operate out of three offices (Liège, Gosselies, Luxemburg) and its key activities cover civil engineering, building, repair of civil works, restoration of buildings and monuments. BAM Galère & BAM Lux have around 700 employees in Belgium and Luxembourg with a turnover of €200 million.